Healthy Care Royal Jelly 1000 365 Capsules Supplements Made in Australia
61 In Stock
Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of larvae, as well as adult queens. It contains a range of proteins, lipids, hormones, enzymes, minerals, vitamins and 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA). Healthy Care Royal Jelly is produced from a high quality royal jelly extract raw material and each capsule is carefully manufactured to provide the protein and carbohydrate concentration of fresh royal jelly, specifically formulated to aid in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing.
- The health benefits of Royal Jelly are extensive and studies around the world are confirming the countless effects it has on numerous health conditions.
- Royal Jelly is a premium nutritious food produced by the bees exclusively for the Queen Bee.
- Hight concentration of vitamins and minerals approximately 12% proteins, 17 different amino acids (including all eight essential amino acids making it a complete protein), B-complex vitamins that produce energy in the body, iron and calcium necessary for healthy blood and bones and vitamins A, C and E which are important antioxidants that can neutralise free radicals.
- Royal Jelly aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Royal Jelly has also shown potential for reducing high blood pressure lowering cholesterol